Working since 2003 with the programs and projects funded by multilateral lending agencies like the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank, we have the complete control of the entire life cycle of these operations, having a broad track record of success in supporting the planning, management, monitoring and evaluation of these programs.
The solutions offered by NTCONSULT currently manage a portfolio of active projects with funds which together exceed the amount of 2.5 billion reais, having been subjected to more than a hundred of audit procedures performed by independent auditing firms and organizations internal audit and control (Accounts Courts and the Comptroller General).
- Largest installed base in the country planning systems, management, monitoring and evaluation of programs funded by international organizations
- Full field of policies and World Bank operational guidelines and the Interamerican Development Bank
- Differentiated technical support – staff trained to provide methodological and technical-operational support in different areas and disciplines associated with program management: procurement, financial management, technical support, monitoring and evaluation
- Solution focused on the needs of the performer – good practice Program and Project management, in order to support the effective and efficient management of shares
- Solution with the possibility of expansion of the solution for use in the management of multiple programs / projects with different funding sources (IDB, World Bank, BNDES, Own Resources, among others)
- Solution with the possibility of integration with existing systems (System Budget Execution and Financial Organization, Statistics System and Research, among others)
- Design and development of systems
- Implementing predictive analytics and Big Data solutions
- Development of communication channels with citizens
- Exhibition services in the mobile channel
- Consulting and technical support applied to the Program Management